Looking to transition or enhance your career? Our client Meridian is hiring!
- Financial Services Representative – Meridian – North York2021-10-19
- Financial Services Advisor (Lending) – Meridian – North York2021-10-19
- Director, Regional Sales, Meridian OneCap- Western Canada2021-10-06
- Floor Plan Business Development Manager, Meridian OneCap – Toronto (GTA), Montreal or anywhere in the Toronto to Montreal corridor.2021-10-06
- Business Development Manager, Meridian OneCap – Western Canada2021-10-06
Here at Women in Biz Network, we value employers like Meridian for their commitment to diversity and inclusion. There are many reasons why we love Meridian but here are a few that we just have to mention:
- Meridian is a flexible employer with virtual work opportunities in many roles
- Meridian is committed to supporting the growth of girls and women with the Meridian Credit Union Women for STEM Scholarship
- Meridian has won numerous Employer Awards for leadership, community involvement, and much more
- Meridian has excellent Co-op and Graduate Programs
- Meridian empowers their people to think outside the box and bring new ideas forward (that will actually get implemented)
- Meridian strives to deliver a collaborative work environment that is fun and full of energy, built on a foundation of trust, diversity of thought, and inclusiveness
- Meridian has a long tradition of contributing to communities where they work and live, which benefits the health of the community for their members and employees
- Meridian is committed to a healthy and happy work culture with a promise to understand that your life is full of ups and downs, so they will always be here for you and have your back
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Meridian recognizes that each and every employee has unique strengths that add value to Meridian and its exceptional member experience. All employees are invited and encouraged to bring their whole selves to the workplace. Meridian does this through focused commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, and connecting employees to the importance of volunteerism through our Commitment to Communities program.
Meridian’s workplace is one where differences are welcomed and where integrity, honesty, respect, and openness are all encouraged. A place where everyone has a voice and where everyone is heard.
Who is Meridian?
Meridian’s dedication to helping Canadians goes beyond banking, it’s about achieving a better life! Thriving communities are essential to the individual well-being of our Members and the overall well-being of Canadians.
At Meridian, we’re committed to providing exceptional banking, services, security, and advice so our Members can get everything they want from their money, and their lives!
Meridian is committed to promoting an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to employing a workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities and Members in which we live and serve.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or disability.
Women in Technology Careers Face Many Barriers
Watch our Women in Biz Network Presentation on the journey of two women tech leaders and review resources from the Women in Biz Network Author-Led Book Club featuring Debra Chrismas and Kelley Irwin's book Please Stay. How Women in Tech Survive and Thrive. We'll be sure to invite you to our next book club.