Our theme this month is: Decision-making and Taking Action for Business Success
Do you struggle with decisions? Is it impacting your success as a leader? We are here to help. This month we will be tackling your challenges around decision making. Are you stressed out by making decisions because of a lack of confidence in your abilities or the market? Do you experience analysis paralysis? All these setbacks are normal and we can support you with a frank and fun discussion with the support of our mentors. Enjoy small group breakouts and a chance to share and also give your ideas to support others. Together we are better.
JOIN US ON THE FIRST TUESDAY OF THE MONTH AT 1 PM EST – 2:30 pm
What to Expect:
Practical, mindful leadership with results-oriented action plans to help you make better decisions with the strength of a team of advisors ready to support you with meaningful mentorship.
You Will Receive
- Confidential career and business advice
- Opportunities to brainstorm with mentors (see below) and your fellow members
- Accountability partner that will follow up with you later in the month
- The collective advice of the group to tackle your challenges
- Opportunity to work on your projects in a supportive group environment
- Support and advice to balance your well-being, happiness, and health coupled with your business life
- Access to our mentor support group (Private Facebook Group)