For over ten successful years, Women in Biz Network has helped business owners and professionals to connect, share and grow in their business lives. We are Canada’s trusted network (with global influence) for mentorship and career growth. We have programs and memberships to expand your network, access experienced mentors, and grow your leadership skills.
What are your options with Women in Biz Network?
- Yearly Mentor Circle Membership
- Lifetime Membership (with One on One Mentor for 1 Year, Podcast Interview, 1 on 1 coaching session plus all yearly program benefits)
- Small Biz Start-Up Coaching Program With Powerful Marketing Moves
- Your Career in Transition Coaching & Revamp for your New Chosen Direction
All four of the programs above come with two programs each month
- Mentor Circles with 12 Mentors who support member challenges. (First Tuesday of the Month: 1 pm-2:30 pm EST)
We choose a different challenge each month. How it works: We start with a short discussion with solutions from our mentor. Question opportunities follow. Last but not least we end with small breakouts to discuss takeaways in smaller groups (about the challenges and solutions)
- Level Up Your Impact Accountability Club (Last Tuesday of the Month: 1 pm-2:30 pm EST)
We have a unique program for our members that focuses on goal achievement and breaking down the challenges and mindset issues that hold us back from mastering what we want out of our professional lives. Whether you are coping with burnout, determined to increase sales or career milestones we are here to help you break down your goals into manageable steps to achievement – all with the support of our 12+ mentors.
As seen in:
As a busy, talented, and mission-driven professional woman we know your time is precious. You can expect us to connect you with like-minded women who will inspire, encourage and help you prioritize what really matters. We will help you grow opportunities, gain wisdom, feel valued, and give you the tools to thrive.
Who would benefit from working with us
- Women in transition
- Business owners and freelancers
- Professional women looking to network and find mentors
We take all of this into consideration and guide you through a holistic approach to accomplishing your goals and living your best life.
How we are different
We look at the whole entrepreneur and professional woman. We provide mentorship through a mentoring circle of 12 mentors (Law, Tech Startup, Health, Change Management, Business, Sales, Transformation, Career, HR, Financial Well-being, Marketing, Branding, and Career). We know our community members function best when personal and business values are in alignment. We help to educate and assist with prioritization of the following areas:
- Financial well-being
- Career/business success
- A sense of belonging and giving back
- Leadership and learning
- Women in Biz Network operate in a capacity similar to a social enterprise. We passionately believe we are here to make a difference. We try our best to give and support women. Whether it is donating memberships, group volunteering, or donating time to charities and not for profits. We work with the following organizations UGO Travel for Change, Abuse Hurts, HerVolution and Canadian Women’s Foundation just to name a few. Learn more here.
Choose a package that best fits your needs