COVID-19 has been an incredibly isolating time for all of us. We have experienced many setbacks and statistics have proven that the pandemic has hurt women most. We want to give you the support you need and deserve. Women in Biz Network has programs twice a month at no cost to our members. These programs have been incredibly helpful to our members. So we want to make sure you know that you have us by your side. If you are sick of figuring everything out on your own now is the time to take action and get support from fellow members and our mentors.
All four of the programs above come with two programs each month
- Mentor Circles with 12 Mentors who support member challenges. (First Tuesday of the Month: 1 pm-2:30 pm EST)
We choose a different challenge each month. How it works: We start with a short discussion with solutions from our mentor. Question opportunities follow. Last but not least we end with small breakouts to discuss takeaways in smaller groups (about the challenges and solutions)
- Level Up Your Impact Accountability Club (Last Tuesday of the Month: 1 pm-2:30 pm EST)
We have a unique program for our members that focuses on goal achievement and breaking down the challenges and mindset issues that hold us back from mastering what we want out of our professional lives. Whether you are coping with burnout, determined to increase sales, or career milestones we are here to help you break down your goals into manageable steps to achievement – all with the support of our 12+ mentors.
- Women in Biz Network operate in a capacity similar to a social enterprise. We passionately believe we are here to make a difference. We try our best to give and support women. Whether it is donating memberships, group volunteering, or donating time to charities and not for profits. We work with the following organizations UGO Travel for Change, Abuse Hurts, HerVolution and Canadian Women’s Foundation just to name a few. Learn more here.
As a busy, talented, and mission-driven professional woman we know your time is precious. You can expect us to connect you with like-minded women who will inspire, encourage and help you prioritize what really matters. We will help you grow opportunities, gain wisdom, feel valued, and give you the tools to thrive.
Who would benefit from working with us
- Women in transition
- Business owners and freelancers
- Professional women looking to network and find mentors
We take all of this into consideration and guide you through a holistic approach to accomplishing your goals and living your best life.
How we are different
We look at the whole entrepreneur and professional woman. We provide mentorship through a mentoring circle of 12 mentors (Law, Tech Startup, Health, Change Management, Business, Sales, Transformation, Career, HR, Financial Well-being, Marketing, Branding, and Career). We know our community members function best when personal and business values are in alignment. We help to educate and assist with prioritization of the following areas:
- Financial well-being
- Career/business success
- A sense of belonging and giving back
- Leadership and learning