At our Mentor Circle at the beginning of the month, we learned about why it is important to think about what work could be delegated, what is holding you back from your real work priorities and we dove into some of our personal challenges around delegation (can’t find the right person, too afraid to let go and feel too busy to train someone or set up a new system).
On Tuesday, November 30th at 1 pm we will take what we learned and set goals and accountability to implement a system. Now is the time to decide, declare and put a plan into action!
- Please review this presentation in advance if you weren’t live on the Mentor Circle.
- Look at the resources below
- Reserve your spot at the Impact Club (Natasha Mitchell will be on hand to support you by answering questions, Jill Valentine will facilitate the session)
There are no upcoming events at this time
Women in Biz Network Level Up Mentor Circle and Impact Club Yields Results
On the first Tuesday of the month, we help our members with a variety of challenges. This month our Sales and Business Mentor Natasha Mitchell of Inspire and Drive helped us develop a system for deciding what should be delegated. The ideas were extremely helpful and we are excited to welcome back Natasha at our Impact Club where we will focus on setting goals and accountability for developing a delegation system. Our Impact Coach and Mentor Jill Valentine of Ugo Impact will be leading us through this with Natasha Mitchell available to assist live on this session. We can’t wait to meet again on Tuesday, November 30th at 1 pm. Join us by signing up here. Non Members are welcome to come to check us out once before committing to joining our mentorship-based membership program.
Here are the resources we recommend you check out
- Review our Mentor Circle on Delegation Dilemmas
- Read the book Run Like Clock Work
- Gretchen Rubin’s Tendencies Quiz
- Participate in our Impact Club to set goals and accountability for yourself
FEATURED POSITION FROM CAREER BOARD: WOMEN IN BIZ CAREER BOARD #HIRINGALERT: TSUNAMI IS HIRING DIRECTOR OF GROWTH – REMOTE BC & ALBERTA