Tsunami Solutions Ltd. is a SaaS technology company innovating in the field of safety monitoring with our cloud service solutions, smartphone apps, phone system, and satellite devices integration. Based out of Vancouver, Tsunami has recently transitioned to a fully remote local workforce. This is an opportunity for you to create a role for yourself within a forward-thinking and innovative company that offers long-term career growth. We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusion, equity, and diversity.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are a self-directed leader who is eager to work with a company that values empathy, empowerment, family, innovation, and excellence. You have an interest in technological solutions, work well in a small and agile team environment, and believe in a growth mindset. You have a passion for growth with the energy and drive to follow your vision and make a difference.
This role will strategize marketing, sales, and product management activities for Tsunami. Reporting to the President, and working closely with the Tsunami Senior Management team, this role is critical to the development and strategic leadership of our growth strategy. With funnel ownership from end to end, you will have the exciting opportunity to build a cohesive system across multiple products to meet revenue targets.
You will work remotely from anywhere in BC or Alberta.
You are a persuasive and influential leader who isn’t afraid to demand results and communicate confidently and effectively. You have a strong foundation of knowledge across sales, marketing, and product functional areas with an admirable track record in B2B growth leadership. While you excel at the strategic level, you also enjoy jumping into the weeds with a growing team. You believe in what we do and are excited to apply your creative skills and expertise to lead our teams to greater things. You think on your feet, try new approaches, and bounce back when things don’t go your way; you’ve got the flexibility and perseverance without the ego. Most importantly, you’re a charismatic and collaborative team player whose commitment to continuous improvement and a culture of respect, makes you a trusted asset on every team.
- A passion for growth strategy development and implementation
- 8+ years of growth marketing, product management, or sales director experience
- 2+ years of experience in a senior SaaS company role
- A track record of success in B2B revenue growth
- Experience with building, leading, and managing distributed teams
- An ability to balance data-driven results with intuitive decision making
- A keen eye for design and detail in a dynamic environment
- An obsession with understanding and delighting customers
- The ability to move between high-level planning and tactical details when needed
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Tsunami Funnel Ownership: Leadership in identifying market opportunities, determining reach and appeal, and increasing our user base, while ensuring customer growth and retention
- Marketing Leadership: Develop a yearly marketing budget and strategic plan for the marketing department functions and team.
- Digital Marketing: Craft digital marketing strategies and monitor the analytics to improve on all steps in the funnel, identify bottlenecks, and increase automation
- Branding: Determine brand strategy and solidify brand identity across all brand-related touchpoints as the gatekeeper of our brands including our parent company and business units
- Revenue Growth: Sales team strategic leadership to meet determined sales targets and business goals by aggressive funnel movement.
- Product Leadership: Strategically link product and marketing.
- Product Reach: Identifying market opportunities and determining product fit strategy.
- Customer Success: Develop a strategy to grow, expand, and retain our current and potential customer base.
- People Management: Directing, inspiring, and coaching distributed teams to implement and execute growth strategies.
Success will be determined by your ability to deliver results on agreed Key Performance Indicators in Marketing, Sales, Product Management, and Customer Success.
WHY WORK FOR US:
We create innovative, user-centric, quality solutions to solve everyday problems for businesses and individuals across North America and beyond. For over twenty years, we have been committed to the health and safety of our team.
Tsunami offers a robust wellness program, generous holidays, extended health and dental package, and education opportunities.
- Salary range is $90,000-$130,000
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject:
“Tsunami Director of Growth”.
Tsunami has an accommodation process in place that provides accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please let us know and we will ensure that the appropriate accommodations are in place before you begin your employment.
Thank you to all applicants for submitting resumes; however, only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Find Amazing Talent with Women in Biz Network & Support the Shecovery
Did you know that women in the Canadian workforce hit a thirty-year low because of the pandemic? Women in Biz Network has responded with support through our Shecovery response (attracting nationwide media coverage) by providing a program where women can receive a Complimentary Strategic Assessment of their job search efforts with our friends at My Career Launch.
We are so thrilled to work with incredible employers like Meridian, E. & J. Gallo Winery, City of Toronto, and a variety of medium-sized businesses as well. Check out our Diversity-Driven Career Board for Women here.
Join our efforts and learn how you can get involved by reviewing our presentation below.
Have questions? Please book a complimentary appointment
Women in Technology Careers Face Many Barriers
Watch our Women in Biz Network Presentation on the journey of two women tech leaders and review resources from the Women in Biz Network Author-Led Book Club featuring Debra Chrismas and Kelley Irwin's book Please Stay. How Women in Tech Survive and Thrive. We'll be sure to invite you to our next book club.