The #SocialforGood Conference is nearly here! We are so excited and really hope to make this a super meaningful and productive 2 days for you! We are sold out! Woot!
- Download the SocialForGood Agenda 2015 – May 25th and 26th (copies will be on site)
- We have partnered up with Canadian Federation with Independent Business (CFIB) – connect with over 109,000 business owners and save over $300 with a joint membership! Save $100 when you join! Ask questions about benefits and savings at our joint booth!
- Enjoy the SocialforGood Expo Booths at registration time, breaks, reception and lunch time
- Monday Attendees – Lucky you! Get a free professional head shot courtesy of @TELUSBusiness at 12:00 pm-2:30 pm on Monday, May 25th at the @TELUSBusiness Booth
- Learn about SocialforGood Award Semi Finalists here
- Learn about our speakers here
- Registration opens at 12 pm on Monday – TELUS House – 25 York Street, 3rd floor Toronto – click for further location details
- Connect with other attendees, semi finalists and speakers on Twitter with our SocialforGood Attendee List – Be sure to Follow it!
- Follow the conversation on Twitter via #SocialforGood
- Please take a moment to send some love to our premium sponsors – @TELUSBusiness @SageNAmerica @StaplesCanada – without them we wouldn’t be here! Be sure to follow them on Twitter too!
If you are only attending Day 2 and NOT with us on Day 1 (everyone else close their eyes 🙂 –
- On day 1 we will be thinking about how our business changes us for the better and diving into the why behind what you do what you do. We will be completing a mentoring exercise where you will start to think about what the mission for your business could be (or redefine it). You will be looking at it with a whole new point a view after spending Monday with us. If you aren’t with us on Monday please read the following article and watch this video.
- Be inspired with “Start with the Why” TEDx Talk – Simon Simek
- We will be handing out the Mission Worksheet on Day 1. Take a look at the Business Plan Mission Worksheet . There will be copies on hand but come as prepared as much as possible. (remember mentors will be around to answer questions)