What we offer: Career, business, and mentoring resources for purpose-driven, mindful women to thrive in business and life.
Our Mission: We help women to be happier, healthier and less isolated while increasing their success with mentorship, advocacy, skill-building events,
and programs. We have positively changed the lives of 35,000 women in our 7 years.
Our Core Values + Inclusivity
- Mindfulness – We believe the way to thrive in work, life, and play is to be mindful and present in everything you do. At every workshop, event or mastermind you attend you will notice that we always promote the mindful approach.What is mindfulness? Mindfulness. It’s a pretty straightforward word. It suggests that the mind is fully attending to what’s happening, to what you’re doing, to the space you’re moving through. That might seem trivial, except for the annoying fact that we so often veer from the matter at hand. Our mind takes flight, we lose touch with our body, and pretty soon we’re engrossed in obsessive thoughts about something that just happened or fretting about the future. And that makes us anxious.
Mindfulness is the basic human ability to be fully present, aware of where we are and what we’re doing, and not overly reactive or overwhelmed by what’s going on around us.
- Community Oriented – You are not alone. Women, transgender, and non-binary people deserve a workspace and culture that celebrate, values, and inspires them to be their best. We also welcome persons with disabilities to join our network.
- Compassionate – We value compassion when interacting with members. This is no room for gossip or judgments of others. Compassion starts with yourself and flows out to all community members.
- Great Leader – Great leaders are confident, resilient, focused (think mindful), honest, positive, decisive, and inspired
- Healthy Living – By taking care of ourselves and our health we can be of better service and make a greater difference.
- Financial Well-being – We value sustainable business practices and financial decisions that lead to a thriving business life and career.
Who is Women in Biz For?
We welcome WIBNM (Women in Biz Network Members) of all backgrounds with open minds. Joining Women in Biz Network, as a member or sponsor means becoming part of a community of inclusion. Bias, prejudice, racism, and hatred have no place on our platform or in our community.
We welcome Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender and people with disabilities
Our programming and mandate are focused on supporting women but we welcome men who value equal opportunities for all.
10 Reasons to Become a Member Now:
- LEARNING TOOLS: Access to video presentations, templates, and tools to help you grow your business
- ONE ON ONE SUPPORT: 1-hour coaching session (Lifetime membership option only)
- GET MATCHED WITH A MENTOR (Lifetime membership option only)
- GROUP MASTERMIND: Free monthly Thrive mastermind for members only with access to 5 mentors (Career, Life, Leadership, Money and Business). Quarterly portion of events are in-person in Toronto.
- MEMBERSHIP PROMOTION: Fabulous editorial piece and business directory all about you
- SUBMIT EVENTS & CONTENT: Get known as an expert! Members can submit events and advice to our website with one click. Enjoy member-only only Facebook group to post your events, messages or seek advice.
- SAVINGS: Benefit plan for members to join, discounts on events and business services
- GET INTERVIEWED: We interview our members on our Thrive Podcast
- MARKETING: Get marketing and personal branding support for you and or your business at 25% off
- REFERRALS: Get all the referrals you need and be referred
Thrive Mastermind: Designing a Business Or Career that Works Best For You!
Member Breakfast Event : Building Rapport with Customers + Clients$40.00
Lifetime Membership – One Unbelievable Low Price$420.00
Career + Brand Clarity Package – Linkedin + Resume Support$1,899.00