Our Mission: We focus on a personalized approach to helping women to be happier, healthier and less isolated while increasing their success through mentorship, advocacy, career and small business services, marketing and personal branding services, skill-building events, and training. We have been changing lives for over 7 years and are a community of 35,000 thriving women encouraging you to thrive and live your very best life.
About You: As a busy, talented and mission-driven professional woman we know your time is precious. You can expect us to connect you with like-minded women who will inspire, encourage and help you prioritize what really matters to you. We will help you grow opportunities, gain wisdom, feel valued and encourage you to thrive and live your very best life. That means looking at the whole of who you are. Not just the business “you”. You may be many things:
- A professional woman or business owner
- A mother, sister, aunt or wife/ partner living amongst a community of people counting on you and you on them
- A mission maker, mover and shaker
- A lifelong learner
- A gal who loves adventure and making room for fun
We take all of this into consideration and guide you through a holistic approach to accomplishing your goals and living the best life you can.
Joining WIBN gives you access to:
- LEARNING TOOLS: Access to video presentations, templates, and tools to help you grow your business, career and leadership skills
- ONE ON ONE SUPPORT: 1-hour coaching session (Lifetime membership option only)
- MENTOR CIRCLE MASTERMIND: Free monthly Thrive mastermind for members only with access to 6mentors (Career, Life, Leadership, Sales, Money and Business Experts). A quarterly portion of events take place in-person in Toronto.
- MEMBERSHIP PROMOTION: Fabulous editorial piece and business directory all about you
- SUBMIT EVENTS, JOB POSTINGS & CONTENT: Get known as an expert! Members can submit events and advice to our website with one click. Enjoy member-only only Facebook group to post your events, messages or seek advice.
- SAVINGS: Benefit plan for members to join, discounts on events and business services
- GET INTERVIEWED: We interview our members on our Thrive Podcast
- MARKETING: Get marketing and personal branding support for you and or your business at 25% off
- REFERRALS: Get all the referrals you need and be referred
We will help and educate you to prioritize and build on:
- Financial well-being
- Achieving good health and a mindful approach to living
- Your ability to authentically lead and learn
- To give back and work within a community making a difference
- Surround yourself with mentors and guides that will help you achieve your intentions and goals
- To have fun and have time for all that matters in your life
Who should join?
- Professional women in areas such as: not for profit organizations, service-based industries, technology, health, recreation, financial services, science and more
- HR professionals
- Women considering career changes
- Mission makers
- Women looking for mentorship opportunities
Women in Biz Network is:
- Down to earth
- Fun yet practical
- Family oriented + friendly
- Goal, intention, and service-driven
- Mission and community-oriented
How we are different:
We look at the whole entrepreneur and professional women. She functions best when she is in alignment with all the areas of her life that matter and surrounded by others that share her vision and values. A Women in Biz Network member prioritizes her career and business but also wants a fully thriving life outside of her professional self. She is not defined by just one part of her. She is many things and we are there to help her shine. We provide mentorship opportunities for her to give and receive within our community. We don’t segregate by the level of income or social status. We believe that we can all rise up together, putting aside comparisons and egos and make a difference collectively.
- Women in Biz Network runs like a social enterprise. We passionately believe we are here to make a difference. We try our best to give and support women in need where ever we can. Whether it is donating memberships, group volunteering or donating time to charities and not for profits we do so because we get so much from helping others. We work with the following organizations Active for Life, Abuse Hurts, HerVolution and Canadian Women’s Foundation just to name a few. Learn more here.
Online Master Class: Designing a Career and Business that works Best for You$49.00
Heart & Soul Startup Marketing Package – 8 hours of Coaching + 1 Year WIBN membership$1,000.00
Leveraging Linkedin and Brand Building Course$699.00
WIBN Membership -Get the Support of 6 Mentors Each Month$150.00