Learn more about our career coaching and Kadine (In her Own Words)
Kadine Cooper or as my clients call me ‘Coach K’ a Career Transition Coach, Job Search Advisor, Networking Strategist, Facilitator, and Speaker. I help professional women build a career brand that will set them on a path towards a more purpose-driven job. My framework guides you on your journey to get the compensation you deserve while loving what you do. My coaching approach not only gets you the job but also provides you with the tools, resources, and confidence that you need in life and career aspirations to advance while making a massive impact in your field.
- For over 16 years I have been helping companies and Top Talent find and build a mutually rewarding relationships. My expertise sits at the intersection of the future of work, artificial intelligence, and the impact to organizational and people strategies. I provide corporate training, workshops, executive coaching, and keynote speaking service.
- My passion and drive are to help others create their unique value proposition, by using a holistic approach, taking the time to really get to know each client to help them unpack challenges that are preventing them from transitioning into the best version of themselves. My holistic approach helps them figure out their why and what makes them happy. I then ensure they have the right tools & strategies in place i.e. (resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile, interview prep, etc.) that allows them to achieve their goals and show up as skilled and top-tier talented professional.
Specifically, I help them to:
- Discover their purpose and clarify their next dream career move
- Understand their super strength
- Craft a fantastic personal brand & personal marketing strategy
- Create a resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn Profile that looks fabulous
- Create a strategic job search plan & tap into the hidden job market
- Show up as a Rock Star in their interview, negotiate their salary, and more!
For over 16 years I have been helping companies and Top Talent find and build a mutually rewarding relationships. My expertise sits at the intersection of the future of work, artificial intelligence, and the impact on organizational and people strategies. I provide corporate training, workshops, executive coaching, and keynote speaking service
Pricing for Career Coaching
- $597 + HST for 3 coaching sessions (Conducted over Zoom)
- $150 off membership or yearly renewal
- Interested in getting this service? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
“Kadine has been an exceptional coach. She has provided me with the right tools and resources for my career path. She is someone who can evaluate your situation and guide you towards your goals in a personalized way.”
Daniela Garcia – Creative Services Manager
“I met with Kadine for my career exploration session, and we got so much accomplished in our time together! She was able to give me personalized support and advice in a way that resonated with me, and she guided me through a very introspective discussion that helped to reveal my strengths and skills.”
Carolyn Lee – Learning and Development Manager
“Empowering, inspiring and efficient are the three words that come to mind when I think about Kadine. Kadine is passionate and emanates positivity and a ‘can do’ attitude, which made it so exciting and inspiring to work with her through my career transition. I am a PhD. Candidate in Sociology, and with Kadine’s expertise, wisdom, and understanding of current labour market trends, she helped me to adapt my academic curriculum vitae and my functional resume into a clear, streamlined, and concise custom resume, which I have been able to use and adapt to suit the requirements of the positions I’ve been able to apply for. Kadine provided me with the winning formula, resource sheets, and trade secrets necessary to navigate Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) which act as an electronic gatekeeper for employers. She has given me the peace of mind I needed to know that my resumes will make it through the gates, and get looked at by prospective employers. I wish I had connected with Kadine sooner, and if you are transitioning careers, or looking to ‘up your game’, Kadine is the woman for you! Eternally grateful to work with such an inspiring, talented professional, who genuinely cares about the women she works with.”
Rebecca Acton – Researcher Phd Candidate at University of Guelph
Women in Biz Network (WIBN) is known for leveling up leadership, business, and career success of professional and entrepreneurial women with results-based mentorship and peer-to-peer coaching. Programs and services include a prominent advisory board of 12+ mentors ready to service the WIBN Community. In 2020, WIBN launched a vetted career board where employers looking to share their progressive job opportunities are coached on the pillars of advancing gender equality. Each WIBN client is also provided with an overview of inclusive hiring practices. With a strong demand to support diversity and inclusion in workplaces a sister company, Bee Happy HR – Your Diverse Talent Hive was created by founder Leigh Mitchell to meet the needs of HR and business communities with diversity-driven employer branding and recruitment services. Clients report success with increasing a sense of belonging within their workplaces resulting in profitable, happy, and engaged workforces powering our global and local economies. Connect with us at #beehappyhr and #womenbiznetwork across your favourite social media channels. Book a discovery call with myself or Sara Bibb via our online booking calendar.