The Ontario Chamber of Commerce has partnered with our members to provide you with up-to-date information to support your business.
- March 22: In Conversation with the Premier of Ontario, Minister of Finance and Associate Minister of Children and Women’s Issues – Register now
- March 31: Rebuilding for an Inclusive Recovery – Register now
Here are the resources from “The pandemic and the impact on working arrangements”REPLAY
- Diversity Leads – Diverse Representation in Leadership: A Review of Eight Canadian Cities: https://www.ryerson.
- Skills for the Post-Pandemic World – Scoping Report: https://www.ryerson.
ca/diversity/reports/skills- for-the-post-pandemic-world- scoping-report/
- Employment Gaps and Underemployment for Racialized Groups and Immigrants in Canada: Current Findings and Future Directions:https://fsc-ccf.ca/
research/employment-gaps-and- underemployment-for- racialized-groups-and- immigrants-in-canada/
- She-Covery: https://wekh.ca/
research/the-she-covery- project-confronting-the- gendered-economic-impacts-of- covid-19-in-ontario/
- Labour Demand Trends During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Analysis of online job postings in Canada: https://www.ryerson.
ca/diversity/reports/labour- demand-trends-during-the- covid-19-pandemic/
- Adapting to the Changing World of Work – Final Report from the 2020 Survey on Employment and Skills: https://www.ryerson.
Learn more about Women in Biz Network
Our Membership Info Partnership Inquiry? Listen to our podcast Visit career/job site Attend our events Invest in a program