When: Tuesday, April 1st | 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Cost: Complimentary | Includes a 25% off coupon to WIBN programs
What to expect:
There is no denying it, these are trying times. We are experiencing a number of challenges and uncertainties related to our businesses, careers and employment opportunities as well as how we work (dodging family members and children while we try to work from home).
Our certified HR mentor Sara Bibb will answer all of your HR questions related to either your business or employment needs. Send your questions in-advance or get them answered on the fly – we have got you covered!
LIVE via Zoom Video Conferencing
Sara Bibb is the Principal Consultant of MKS HR Consulting. She is a professional and certified HR & Recruitment Consultant. You will think she is part of your team because she takes pride in serving her clients and getting the best possible candidates for their vacancies. Sara has a comprehensive recruitment background in a variety of industries and it shows because she makes the process look easy. She excels in her superior communication skills and relationship building skills with everyone she works with.
She completed her post-graduate program in Human Resources Management at Seneca College and obtained her Certified Human Resources Leader (CHRL) designation in 2009.
Sara started MKS HR after seeing that smaller sized companies have the same Recruitment and HR issues that larger companies do. The main difference was that smaller sized companies aren’t large enough to warrant having an in-house HR department-even a department of one!
So she decided to help those companies with her 13 years of experience in HR and founded MKS HR Consulting.
Specialties: Talent management, interviewing, sourcing, employment branding, employment testing, managing and marketing of employee referral programs, general human resources, and benefits administration
Topics of discussion/guidance will include:
- HR challenges for business owners
- What you need to do for your employees from a legislative standpoint (COVID-19)
- What you need to do for your employees & customers from a health and safety standpoint(COVID-19)
- How do you communicate with your employees and help them in this unknown time we are in (COVID-19)
- Updates on certain things the federal and provincial governments are doing to help businesses in the wake of COVID-2019
- What you can do to protect your business, your customers, your employees & your communities
- Job seeking advice and referral ideas
- What government resources are available for those recently laid off
Attendees will receive a 25% coupon after completing the session to join Women in Biz Network. Membership information can be found here.