Jory is a judge for the #SocialforGood Awards
Jory is the Managing Director of Youth Social Innovation Capital Fund, an impact investment fund that supports young entrepreneurs leading ventures that generate financial, social, and environmental impact. In 2011, Jory lived in East Africa and co-founded a business based on the fair-market-value sales of honey. The business empowers Tanzanian women entrepreneurs with the opportunity to provide additional streams of income to their respective families and to contribute to individual savings accounts. Jory previously worked on the business side of a technology startup that was acquired. He graduated from the Richard Ivey School of Business at Western University as the Valedictorian of his graduating class. Jory is also the co-author of an illustrated children’s book.
What is the most inspiring book you have read?
The Little Prince
Jory Cohen is attending the #SocialforGood Conference
About the #SocialforGood Conference
If you are a socially conscious individual, entrepreneur, corporation or non-profit organization you can’t afford to miss this conference! Please join us for two days that will evoke conversation, initiate ideas and inspire creative solutions to spread social good in your community and workplace.
#SocialforGood will have you dive deeper then you ever have before and will address:
- What a #socialforgood movement is and why it even matters
- Can a business really make a profit while doing something that makes a difference? Yes! Learn how!
- Ideas and beliefs by change makers and sought after experts.
- We will explore why investing in women is the world best social strategy
- Creative solutions to inspire change in your life, workplace and business
- How to Bring Authenticity and Integrity to Your Business
- How Creating your Business Creates a Whole New You
- How to raise money for your social business or cause
- The best ways to spread your message: Video, podcasts, public speaking, social media and more