Lisa Kelly is a certified Online Business Manager and the founder of Admin Guru. Highly organized, detail-oriented and a problem solver with a prior career (20+ years) in technical/customer support and graphic design — she is a self-proclaimed ‘creative geek’. She can manage the back-end of your conscious business so that you can get back to focusing solely on your purposeful and transformational work: inspiring and sharing your expertise with those who need your help!
How can your experience or your business help fellow conference attendees?
I have the gift of ‘getting things done’. After being an entrepreneur for almost 6 years, I can share what I’ve learned and help others get things done in their own business.
What do you hope to take away from the conference?
My favorite part is the networking. So I hope to meet some new people and make new connections.
What do you think is our greatest social problem today? Any suggestions to solve it?
Greed in the corporate sector and the fact that the earth’s resources are finite. We need to stop caring about and stop consuming material things.
What is the most inspiring book you have read?
Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. I am a spiritual person and I love to travel – the book gave me lots of this. It is a love story and it’s a memoir. The book nurtured my faith in life and gave me hope. I thrive on personal transformational growth and this book is all about that.
Lisa Kelly is attending the #SocialforGood Conference
About the #SocialforGood Conference
If you are a socially conscious individual, entrepreneur, corporation or non-profit organization you can’t afford to miss this conference! Please join us for two days that will evoke conversation, initiate ideas and inspire creative solutions to spread social good in your community and workplace.
#SocialforGood will have you dive deeper then you ever have before and will address:
- What a #socialforgood movement is and why it even matters
- Can a business really make a profit while doing something that makes a difference? Yes! Learn how!
- Ideas and beliefs by change makers and sought after experts.
- We will explore why investing in women is the world best social strategy
- Creative solutions to inspire change in your life, workplace and business
- How to Bring Authenticity and Integrity to Your Business
- How Creating your Business Creates a Whole New You
- How to raise money for your social business or cause
- The best ways to spread your message: Video, podcasts, public speaking, social media and more