A blogger, award-winning journalist and research professional, Amy has a diploma in journalism and a degree in political science and is working towards her Masters in Political Management. She combined these two interests with a lifelong curiosity and worked as a media monitor and analyst for five years before moving into her current role specializing in writing, editing and research. She excels in editing documents and helping to clarify the intended message.
She prides herself on being well organized, thinking critically and working on the details of a project.
Amy blogs regularly at Keep Your Head Up and is the founder of AbsoluteEquality.ca.
How can your experience or your business help fellow conference attendees?
I am a communicator with political experience. I work within the system to make your voice heard.
What do you hope to take away from the conference?
Connections, inspiration to move forward
What do you think is our greatest social problem today? Any suggestions to solve it?
Income Inequality. The gaps in society are increasing, services and people are suffering for it.
What is the most inspiring book you have read?
Daring Greatly, Brene Brown
Amy Boughner is attending the #SocialforGood Conference
About the #SocialforGood Conference
If you are a socially conscious individual, entrepreneur, corporation or non-profit organization you can’t afford to miss this conference! Please join us for two days that will evoke conversation, initiate ideas and inspire creative solutions to spread social good in your community and workplace.
#SocialforGood will have you dive deeper then you ever have before and will address:
- What a #socialforgood movement is and why it even matters
- Can a business really make a profit while doing something that makes a difference? Yes! Learn how!
- Ideas and beliefs by change makers and sought after experts.
- We will explore why investing in women is the world best social strategy
- Creative solutions to inspire change in your life, workplace and business
- How to Bring Authenticity and Integrity to Your Business
- How Creating your Business Creates a Whole New You
- How to raise money for your social business or cause
- The best ways to spread your message: Video, podcasts, public speaking, social media and more