Milanote is a tool for organizing creative projects into beautiful visual boards. By design, it feels a lot like working on the wall in a creative studio – visual, tactile and sometimes a bit messy – Milanote is a great fit for designers who work in teams remotely.
Milanote Key Features:
- Write notes & to-do lists, upload images & files and save things you find on the web
- Organize visually using the flexible drag and drop interface.
- Boards by default are a private place to think, but with a single click you can create a shared workspace for collaboration with your team
- Milanote is filled with hundreds of built-in templates to help you get started with a variety of different projects, from creating a mood board to writing that perfect creative brief.
– Free version available with no time limit.
– PRO version $9.99 per month (monthly and annual plans)
RELATED READ: Canadian Black female student wins Global Breakthrough Challenge and celebrates with her female science teacher
Women in Biz Network has hosted hundreds of events, conferences and masterminds across Canada since 2010 with national media attention. We also offer our events plus discounts to partner training, events and conferences. Our events customized to meet the needs of professional women and business owners. We offer both online and in-person events. Our events mainly take place in Toronto but we have hosted events in Ottawa, Montreal and Vancouver. We also create customized events on behalf of our sponsors.
Free Success Kit Our Membership Info Partnership inquiry? Listen to our podcast Visit career/job site Attend our events Invest in a program Learn about our mentors Business resources