Tell us about your business
Inspire and Drive
If you’re tired of feeling spread to thin, overwhelmed, lacking focus or clarity we are here to help.
We break down the complexity of business and give you simple tools that will provide a roadmap and clear direction of what to do in your business to get up and running OR get even more out of your existing business.
If you’re having trouble getting clarity, organized or staying on track we are here to guide and motivate you every step of the way. We help you maximize the potential of your business by helping you clearly define what you sell, who you sell it to and how to sell it.
If you’re working hard but not getting the results you want or need call us now for a free discovery consultation, we will get you on the right track whether that is with us or by connecting you to another specialist in our network.
Hi my name is Natasha Mitchell – I am passionate about helping entrepreneurs make money doing what they love and about taking the complexity out of business.
I bring the learning from my 20 years of Corporate experience into the hands of small business owners in easy to understand, bite sized chunks, so they can get up and running quickly and be efficient with their limited time and resources.
I come from Australia (but have lived in Canada for 12 years) so you can expect a friendly, but straightforward and honest experience when you work with me.
I love exploring new ideas and new ways of doing things so will encourage you to think outside of the box at the same time of finding a way to make money doing what you love.
In my spare time I love travelling, dancing, cooking and entertaining friends. I have lived in many different places in the world including London, New York, Italy, Australia and Canada and hope to retire to somewhere exotic like Spain (that’s still a few years off, but it’s never too early to dream)
What are your favourite business tools and books?
- Business Model Canvas and Value Map By Strategyzer
- Think and Grow Rich: Napolean Hill
- Lead Pages
What advice would you give to other business owners?
Get something to market quickly so you can test it with real people. It doesn’t have to be perfect and keep refining until you get it right.
Keep things simple and prioritize activities that you love to do and that generate revenue.
I am interested and available to mentor on the following topics:
- How to get more focused and organized with your business
- How to get your business started (think big, start small)
- How to narrow down their ideas and pick one thing to start with
- How to start building a client base – narrow your niche and face to face
- How do I know if I have a viable business idea – testing the market
- How can I build my list – how to find and create strategic partnerships
- Why it is important to have plan to start
- How to overcome feeling frustrated and overwhelmed – Don’t try and do everything at once
- Should I go into business or not?
- Do I need a business partner?
- Where can I find resources to help me?
- Where should I network
Women in Technology Careers Face Many Barriers
Watch our Women in Biz Network Presentation on the journey of two women tech leaders and review resources from the Women in Biz Network Author-Led Book Club featuring Debra Chrismas and Kelley Irwin's book Please Stay. How Women in Tech Survive and Thrive. We'll be sure to invite you to our next book club.