Let’s face it — the topic of money makes a lot of us uncomfortable. As entrepreneurs, we’d rather be doing the fun, creative, business building stuff than dealing with boring bookkeeping and other money administration tasks (like collecting those outstanding invoices that are likely going to turn into bad debt).
The reality is that money is what enables you to do what you do. Whether that be expressing your creativity or helping other people achieve their goals, the bottom line is that you can’t afford to stay in business if you don’t get paid. Period.
That’s why it’s this week’s #MOMeoWIBN chat topic (because we know that you want to know how to improve your money mindset)! Learn How to Mind the Money this WEDNESDAY May 20th at 10 am PST/1pm EST using the hashtag #MOMeoWIBN. During this one-hour Q&A chat, we’ll talk about:
- Why you need to have a healthy money mindset to be successful
- How to get comfortable with charging more money (even to existing clients)
- Handy apps and tools to simplify your money administration
- Simple ways to get paid on time (and avoid dealing with bad debt)
- How to calculate which aspects of your business are the most profitable
- What systems you need to make money management easy!
Women in Technology Careers Face Many Barriers
Watch our Women in Biz Network Presentation on the journey of two women tech leaders and review resources from the Women in Biz Network Author-Led Book Club featuring Debra Chrismas and Kelley Irwin's book Please Stay. How Women in Tech Survive and Thrive. We'll be sure to invite you to our next book club.