Planning a weekend getaway or just looking for vacation ideas close to home? Join @TD_Canada for the #TDAeroplan Close-to-Home Twitter Chat this Wednesday, March 25th at 10 am PST/1 pm EST to learn our favorite getaway destinations within our own backyards!
Be ready to share your BEST close-to-home getaway tips for a chance to win 1 of 3 prizes of 5,000 Aeroplan Miles generously provided by our chat sponsor, TD Canada (hint: you may want to visit the TD Aeroplan Travel Community for the answers to the prize questions)!*
Don’t worry if you don’t win because right now, TD Canada is offering up to 25,000 Aeroplan Miles as a welcome bonus when you apply for the TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card. For more details on how to apply to qualify for the welcome bonus, visit TD Aeroplan!
During this one-hour interactive Twitter chat, we will share:
- Our favorite close-to-home destinations for family-friendly vacations
- Which cities in North America offer the ultimate urban vacation experience
- The ideal destinations for cultural explorers who love galleries and museums
- Where to go for every kind of outdoor adventure you can imagine
- The hot spots for sun and sand just a short flight from home
- Plus, the hidden gem getaway spots that only the locals know about!
All you have to do to join the chat is to tune into the #TDAeroplan hashtag using either Twubs.com/TDAeroplan orTweetChat.com THIS Wednesday March 25th from 10 am PST/1pm EST to 11 am PST/2pm EST! And of course, don’t forget to bring your best close-to-home travel tips!
* No purchase necessary. Winners must be a Canadian resident (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory. Winners will be selected based on the first correct answer submitted in response to the prize question during the Twitter chat held March 25, 2015 between 1 and 2 pm EST using the #TDAeroplan hashtag. Should that winner not be eligible to claim the prize, the next correct answer will be selected. The prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. Limit one prize per Twitter chat participant.
Women in Technology Careers Face Many Barriers
Watch our Women in Biz Network Presentation on the journey of two women tech leaders and review resources from the Women in Biz Network Author-Led Book Club featuring Debra Chrismas and Kelley Irwin's book Please Stay. How Women in Tech Survive and Thrive. We'll be sure to invite you to our next book club.