I help small business owners who are confused and exhausted about how to market themselves figure it all out and get unstuck.
2. Other than being an entrepreneur, who are you? Tell us about yourself.
My true passions are my personal choice for most adorable baby in the world, Logan and my handy dandy dreamboat hubby Andy. Scuba diving, bootcamp workouts and my Kindle addiction also keep me busy.
3. What motivated you to go into business for yourself?
I didn’t want to die with my music in me as my hero Wayne Dyer says.
4. How do you overcome challenges and obstacles in your business?
I call my coach. I meditate. I read about people who are in much more dire straits than me.
5. What are your greatest strengths as an entrepreneur?
My laser vision into why a business isn’t getting more sales. This ability quickly allows me to come up with a new plan to get them to profitability.
6. What are you most passionate about in your business?
Teaching others how to be fearless.
7. What is one piece of helpful advice you would give to other entrepreneurs?
You can’t help others when you are incapacitated by your own fears. Find a resource to overcome them.