Posting by Featured WIBN employer:
Corus Entertainment Top Diversity Employer
Learn more about WIBN
Featured Employment Opportunities
Posted January 2, 2013RTH #: R006749
Corus Radio Calgary
A Corus Entertainment Company:
Corus Radio Calgary has an exciting PART-TIME job opportunity as our Community Coordinator. Reporting to the Corus Radio Promotions Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for our Online, Onsite, and On Air Communities. The responsibility will lie with the Community Coordinator to ensure that the dominant community profile of Country 105, Q107 and QR77 is maintained. Hours will vary and will include weeknights and weekends.
o Web Events Maintenance
o Web Concerts Maintenance
o Club Customer Support
o Online Club Administration
o Iphone Application Maintenance
o Prizing inventories and maintenance
- On Air
o Concert Calendar (Q107 and Country 105)
o Cruiser Coordinator Assistance
o Cruiser Vehicle maintenance and upkeep
o Promotional item inventory and upkeep
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong Social Media Knowledge
- Strong on-air ability. Past on-air experience an asset, but not necessary.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record. Required to drive large vehicles.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Street level promotions experience, with ability to problem solve and deal with adversity.
- Energetic and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possesses the maturity to work without supervision in an independent setting.
- Proven track record of working effectively within Team environments.
- Knowledge of stations’ audiences.
- Unafraid of hard work (ie. lifting, lugging, dragging, stuffing, hanging and getting dirty).
- Must have a flexible schedule. Weeknight and weekend work required.
Interested applicants are invited to email a resume by Friday January 18, 2013 to:
Corus Radio Calgary
Reference ‘Community Coordinator’ in email subject line
We’d like to thank you in advance for your interest. Only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.