As a women on the run I know how hard exercise is to fit into your life. But have you ever stopped for a moment to think about the importance of exercise in relation to your job?
Exercise helps to:
- Reduce stress
- Energize your body and your creativity
- Improve your overall health.
So I know I have to find time to make this happen if I want to succeed in all aspects of my well being as a person and business owner.
Here are five creative ways to fit exercise into your life:
- Start your day off with exercise – before getting busy with anything you need to get straight out of bed and drag your tired body to the gym or go out for a jog or walk. Likely you will find that this is easier to do at the beginning of the day before life gets in the way.
- Start a networking exercise group. I am planning on starting this for my members.
- Run errands on a bike or walk where you need to go.
- Encourage your friends to meet up for exercise when you are planning your time to catch up instead of going to a restaurant or a movie.
- Make date night exercise night. Instead of a candle light choose to get get sweaty instead.
OPTIMIZE YOUR BUSINESS MODELTO SCALE
with Our Resident Business Coach & Mentor Natasha Mitchell
Over time your business grows and your original model may need adjustments.
We will discuss:
- Refining the value proposition
- Optimizing profit
- Structure for scale