Jess Mann is an experienced business leader, with a history of proven professional success. Prior to joining Mantralogix as Chief Operating Officer, she was with Scotiabank for 15 years. As the Managing Director and Head of Scotiatrust, Jess was one of the pioneers of Scotiabank’s Leading Edge program, a leadership development program aimed at providing emerging leaders with cross-divisional and leadership competency development opportunities. In 2004, Jess was selected as one of 14 women worldwide to participate in the International Women’s Forum Leadership Foundation program for emerging female leaders.
She received an undergraduate degree in Business from the University of Toronto, where she was a top 40 alumnae, and completed graduate studies in Education at Central Michigan University. She earned the Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation and has completed the Canadian Securities Course through the Canadian Securities Institute.
Jess is a keen supporter of many charitable organizations including the Eden Community Food Bank.
How can your experience or your business help fellow conference attendees?
I have taken my extensive corporate knowledge and applied it to growing a small business. I can help in areas of strategic planning, H.R.., operations, administration, marketing, and coaching.
What do you hope to take away from the conference?
Inspiration to keep going!
What do you think is our greatest social problem today? Any suggestions to solve it?
People are generally quite obsessed with themselves vs. what they can do for others.
What is the most inspiring book you have read?
Leaders East Last
This book combines Emotional Intelligence with Leadership.
Jess Mann is attending the #SocialforGood Conference
About the #SocialforGood Conference
If you are a socially conscious individual, entrepreneur, corporation or non-profit organization you can’t afford to miss this conference! Please join us for two days that will evoke conversation, initiate ideas and inspire creative solutions to spread social good in your community and workplace.
#SocialforGood will have you dive deeper then you ever have before and will address:
- What a #socialforgood movement is and why it even matters
- Can a business really make a profit while doing something that makes a difference? Yes! Learn how!
- Ideas and beliefs by change makers and sought after experts.
- We will explore why investing in women is the world best social strategy
- Creative solutions to inspire change in your life, workplace and business
- How to Bring Authenticity and Integrity to Your Business
- How Creating your Business Creates a Whole New You
- How to raise money for your social business or cause
- The best ways to spread your message: Video, podcasts, public speaking, social media and more