How do you transition prospects from Facebook fan or Twitter follower to loyal customer? Or vice versa…how do you connect with your current customers on social media? That is the question every small business needs an answer to (and one that almost everyone has an opinion about).
That’s why this week’s #MOMeoWIBN topic is Social Media Selling where we will discuss the do’s and don’ts of using social media to generate sales (without seeming like the sleazy social spammers who skip the conversation and go straight for the close).
Share your social media secrets THIS Wednesday, April 22nd at 10 am PST/1 pm EST as we discuss:
- Tips (and tools) to maintaining a consistent social presence
- Must-do’s to attract potential customers looking to buy
- Absolute no-no’s that annoy people and cost you fans and followers
- Ways to go from connection to customer without seeming salesy
- How to leverage the different social platforms, including Pinterest and Instagram
- Tried and true tactics to generate a social media buzz
- And much, much more (so bring your ideas AND your questions)!