Our Mission: We focus on helping women to be happier, healthier and less isolated while increasing their success through mentorship, advocacy, skill-building events, and training. We have been changing lives for over 7 years and are a community of 35,000 thriving women.
Let us help you made a difference in your life and the lives of others.
How we give back:
- Women in Biz Network runs like a social enterprise. We passionately believe we are here to make a difference. We try our best to give and support women in need where ever we can. Whether it is donating memberships, group volunteering or donating time to charities and not for profits we do so because we get some much from helping others. We work with the following organizations Active for Life, Abuse Hurts, HerVolution and Canadian Women’s Foundation just to name a few. Learn more here.
We strive for the following:
- Mindfulness – We believe the way to thrive in work, life, and play is to be mindful and present in everything you do. At every workshop, event or mastermind you attend you will notice that we always promote the mindful approach.What is mindfulness? Mindfulness. It’s a pretty straightforward word. It suggests that the mind is fully attending to what’s happening, to what you’re doing, to the space you’re moving through. That might seem trivial, except for the annoying fact that we so often veer from the matter at hand. Our mind takes flight, we lose touch with our body, and pretty soon we’re engrossed in obsessive thoughts about something that just happened or fretting about the future. And that makes us anxious.
Mindfulness is the basic human ability to be fully present, aware of where we are and what we’re doing, and not overly reactive or overwhelmed by what’s going on around us.
- Community Oriented – You are not alone. Women, transgender, and non-binary people deserve a workspace and culture that celebrate, values, and inspires them to be their best. We also welcome persons with disabilities to join our network.
- Compassionate – We value compassion when interacting with members. This is no room for gossip or judgments of others. Compassion starts with yourself and flows out to all community members.
- Great Leader – Great leaders are confident, resilient, focused (think mindful), honest, positive, decisive, and inspired
- Healthy Living – By taking care of ourselves and our health we can be of better service and make a greater difference.
- Financial Well-being – We value sustainable business practices and financial decisions that lead to a thriving business life and career.
Who is Women in Biz For?
We welcome WIBNM (Women in Biz Network Members) of all backgrounds with open minds. Joining Women in Biz Network, as a member or sponsor means becoming part of a community of inclusion. Bias, prejudice, racism, and hatred have no place on our platform or in our community.
We welcome Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender and people with disabilities
Our programming focus is on supporting women but we welcome men who value equal opportunities for all to join us – please contact us to discuss.