Every week we will focus on finding content that will help you improve within your business or professional life. Find out how you can submit to our list…. Just read the information below our weekly list and see your article or recommendation in our 5 five list!
Top 5 List of #WIBN Web links that will help you grow in your career or small business
- Get ready for take off – Roger Pierce via Profit Magazine – Best article we have found that summarizes the “Start your business” process from start to finish.
- Social media fakers & posers – Susie Parker via Sparker Strategy – Informative article talking about how everyone is claiming to be a “social media expert” and best ways to interview and check for credibility.
- How to network – Richard Branson via Entrepreneur Magazine – Inspiring article on how Richard Branson networked over the years and what we need to do know in the “modern” age.
- Pitching like a pro- Carla Young via Momeo Magazine – Excellent article on how to professional “pitch” yourself, service or company.
- Great Video: Is your business culture creative friendly? Who is your customer….. Amazing video that explores different customer segments that is truly fascinating
Each week we highlight blog and video content that we love! The links should help you grow professionally in your career or small business. Follow the #WIBN hashtag (with @womenbiznetwork) to submit a article and we look forward to featuring your content!
We choose our selections if they meet one of the following criteria:
- Is it inspirational? We all need inspiration to grow and improve ourselves. What content is online that provides these important goals.
- Is it educational? We want to learn! We love “How to” and “Do It Yourself” articles that provide meaningful learning opportunities
- Will it help you grow within your business? Does it provide valuable business research, findings or insights?
- Will it personally enrich you or boost your career? We love career and life advice that helps us better balance our lives or tells us that balance just won’t do!
- Will it boost my productivity? Do you have a tool, web site or application that will help save time and money? Let us know!
Women in Biz Network connects, educates and empowers over 10,000 professional women to grow within their professional lives. We love to collaborative and share. We are always looking to spread content that helps empower women. We look forward to connecting with you soon!