Supporting women to thrive and live their very best life.
Contact Information: 416-993-2083 | email@example.com
703 Bloor Street West (201) Toronto, ON
What we offer: Career, business, and mentoring resources for purpose driven, mindful women to thrive in business and life.
Our Mission: We focus on helping women to be happier, healthier and less isolated while increasing their success through mentorship, advocacy, skill-building events, and training. We have been changing lives for over 7 years and are a community of 35,000 thriving women.
Benefits at a glance:
- Online video presentations, templates, and tools
- PHONE: 1-hour coaching session (yearly option)
- MENTORSHIP: Get matched with a mentor for 6 months
- Online: Complimentary LIVE online mentoring class once per month and weekly Marketing Monday Brainstorm
- In-person: Monthly thrive mastermind for members only
- Health: Complementary net-walking group weekly in Toronto
- Member promotion: through editorial piece and business directory
- Submit events & content: Member can submit events and advice to our website with one click
- Savings: Benefit plan for members to join, discounts to events and business services
- Mastermind: Thrive Mastermind for Members
Summer Sizzler Networking Reception on the Rooftop Patio – Member$45.00
“Heart & Soul” Passionate Marketing to REFUEL your Business Formula$97.00 / month for 9 months
Resume & Linkedin$950.00
Mentorship, Mastermind & Membership$420.00
Monthly Membership$35.00 / month
Grow with us
Services / Marketing for Women in Business
- Business consulting services with me Leigh Mitchell, Founder & CEO of Women in Biz Network, including:
- Social Media Training: Leigh will carefully review your social media and provide a customized strategy of what social media platforms are the best fit and how to utilize productivity without feeling overwhelmed!
- Personal Branding: Linkedin Audit and Revamp, Resume Rewrite
- Team Productivity for Sales/Client Management Training
- Marketing to Business Women: Strategies and campaign management focused on the influential business women in Canada. Customized tactics include:
- Twitter Chats
- PR/Blogger outreach with the “Best fit” influencers
- Learn more about Leigh and read testimonials now – Online | LinkedIn