Supporting women to thrive and live their very best life.
Contact Information: 416-993-2083 | email@example.com
703 Bloor Street West (201) Toronto, ON
What we offer: Career, business, and mentoring resources for purpose-driven, mindful women to thrive in business and life.
Our Mission: We focus on helping women to be happier, healthier and less isolated while increasing their success through career, marketing, personal / business brand building, mentorship, advocacy, skill-building events, and training. We have been changing lives for over 7 years and are a community of 35,000 thriving women.
Membership & Mentorship
We offer a variety of options to join Women in Biz Network and in some cases, membership is a complimentary add-on depending on the size of your package. If you aren’t sure what is the best option please reach out and we can discuss. See below for 10 benefits for your Career/Business.
Personal Branding, Marketing & Career Services
Business and Personal rebranding and building packages
Let us use our passion, 20 years worth of marketing and branding experience, network, resources, and assets (we have a huge social media following, our podcast, +3 websites and events throughout the year to support your brand growth).
Life is short. If you are in a career you don’t like or need to remerge but don’t know where to start look no further. Our founder Leigh Mitchell, provides group and one on one coaching around career clarity and exploration.
In addition access:
- Resume services
- Linkedin branding support
- Biography writing and much more
Contact Leigh Mitchell at 416-993-2083 for additional details (firstname.lastname@example.org)
10 WIBN Membership Benefits for your Career/Business:
- LEARNING TOOLS: Access to video online and printable lesson plans, presentations, templates, and tools to help you grow your business
- ONE ON ONE SUPPORT: 1-hour deep dive coaching session available to lifetime members only
- GET MATCHED WITH A MENTOR – Get matched with a mentor 1 on 1 (for lifetime members). Otherwise, access the monthly mentoring circle (available to all membership levels) with 5 mentor
- GROUP MASTERMIND: Free monthly Thrive mastermind and mentoring circle for members only with access to 5 mentors (Career, Life, Leadership, Money and Business). Quarterly portion of events take place in-person in Toronto.
- MEMBERSHIP PROMOTION: Fabulous editorial piece and business directory all about you.
- SUBMIT EVENTS & CONTENT: Get known as an expert! Members can submit events and advice to our website with one click.
- SAVINGS: Members have access to a variety of discounts and savings. There is a health benefit plan for members to join as well as discounts on events and business/marketing services.
- GET INTERVIEWED: We interview our members on our Thrive Podcast (Lifetime membership option only).
- COACHING: Get clarity, marketing and personal branding support/advice for you and or your business at 25% off. Ask about a package for this that includes membership
- REFERRALS/CONNECTIONS/ADVICE: Get all the referrals you need and be referred. Call us or utilize our Private Facebook Group.
Listen to our Podcast: Thriveinmylife
About Leigh Mitchell, Founder of Women in Biz Network:
Leigh Mitchell – Marketer, Brand Builder + Career Consultant at your Service!
Leigh Mitchell is a writer, marketer, brand builder, and career consultant providing clarity and growth opportunities for personal brands and businesses. As the founder of Women in Biz Network, she has taken her business from a handful of women in her neighbourhood to a national organization of over 35,000. In addition to mentorship, membership and skill-building events for women, Leigh provides marketing services such as Content Writing, Social Media Services, Linkedin and Resume Makeovers to a variety of marketing services for business owners. Leigh’s career has led her to successfully work with professional women and business owners, along with major brands such as GM Canada, Microsoft Canada, TELUS, Johnson & Johnson, Maple Leaf Foods, TD Canada Trust, Staples Canada and Penguin Random House Canada. Leigh has been featured on CBC Radio, The Globe and Mail, Toronto Star, Canadian Living Magazine, Wall Street Journal and in other media and has been a featured speaker at numerous industry events.