For over ten successful years, Women in Biz Network has helped business owners and professionals to connect, share and grow in their business lives. We support local women’s charities and believe giving back to our community is an important part of what makes our organization special. With supportive mentors, advice and online tools, Women in Biz Network is Canada’s trusted network (with global influence) for mentorship and career growth. We offer a lifetime of guidance to build a thriving business and career.
Our Mission: We focus on helping women to be happier, healthier and less isolated while increasing their success through mentorship, advocacy, skill-building events, and training. We have been changing lives for over 10 years and are a community of 35,000 thriving women.
Benefits of joining:
- Mentor Circle & Accountability Club – live online sessions at no charge with access to eight mentors all year long recorded and
posted for re-play
- Online portal filled with a variety of tools, action plans and challenges
- Introductions and advice from guest mentors and career experts
- Transitional planning support and coaching for when your career is evolving
- Discounts to a variety of events, partner conferences, business services
- Private Linkedin and Facebook Group with helpful articles and advice from members
- Business Directory Listing that is search engine optimized
- Editorial piece spotlighting you that is featured on our website (reach 35,000)
- Discount to work one on one with founder Leigh Mitchell (20%) on your marketing and branding projects
Who should join?
- Professional women who want to network and get mentorship
- Business owners
- Women in career transition
Women in Biz Network have been featured in national media in North America: