For over ten successful years, Women in Biz Network has helped business owners and professionals to connect, share and grow in their business lives. We support local women’s charities and believe giving back to our community is an important part of what makes our organization special. With supportive mentors, advice and online tools, Women in Biz Network is Canada’s trusted network (with global influence) for mentorship and career growth. We offer a lifetime of guidance to build a thriving business and career.
Our Mission: We focus on helping women to be happier, healthier and less isolated while increasing their success through mentorship, advocacy, skill-building events, and training. We have been changing lives for over 10 years and are a community of 35,000 thriving women.
Women in Biz Network have been featured in national media in North America including the Wall Street Journal, Yahoo, CBC News, The Toronto Star, The Globe and Mail, Global News, Chatelaine Magazine, just to name a few. We are a community of over 35,000 women including internationally recognized celebrity speakers and influencers.
As seen in:
Are you currently looking for your next big opportunity? Feeling alone and need some direction? Founder of Women in Biz Network’s Leigh Mitchell will help you capitalize on your strengths and brand your brilliance!
First, we evaluate:
- Your core values and communication style and how this can play out in interviews and opportunities
- A current audit of your brand footprint and what can be done to enhance your image online and in-person.
- Linkedin, interview and resume techniques to stand out in a crowded job market
- Get featured as a woman to watch (editorial piece)
What you will walk away with
- 3 hours of LIVE video conference coaching – 1 on 1
- Access to our complimentary monthly LIVE online mentor mastermind with quarterly in-person events
- Presentations by guest mentors
- Private Linkedin group to network
- Lifetime access to our customized learning portal with resources, tools, videos, links, Linkedin /resume planning, and assessments on strengths/personality profile overview
- Insider job searching advice
- Guidance on deciding whether to start a business and how to build it (includes freelance consulting business)
- Curated connections to the right contacts to find the opportunities you are looking for
- PLUS 1-year WIBN Membership included – $300 value! TIP: You can use the $300 credit towards an upgrade to our 1 on 1 mentor matching program as well!
- Insight into your strengths
- Clarity on your career goals
- How to find a support network including access to our Women in Biz Network mentors (as well as guest mentors)
- Create an action plan (handouts included)
- A plan to brand yourself (LinkedIn/resume/website/social)
- Tools for stress/overwhelm
- Discover your roadblocks and how to manage them
- Tips to manage your transition period
- Confidence to develop a new path with the tools and contacts to get on your new road to a career you love
- Includes LIFETIME ACCESS to online program constantly updated – currently with 1o modules ( Value $1200) including articles, action plans, quizzes, videos
- A network through our 1-year membership to Women in Biz Network (Value $300)
- Plus curated contacts from our Founder Leigh Mitchell
- TIP: You can use the $300 credit towards an upgrade to our 1 on 1 mentor matching program as well!