Monthly Mentor Circle + Level Up Your Impact & Accountability Club Membership
$300.00 / year
Enjoy support and meaningful connection with our 1 Year Mentor Circle and Accountability Club Membership. This gives you access to all our programming twice monthly, as well as a variety of opportunities to promote yourself along with tools and templates so that you can level up your business success and the quality of your working lifestyle.
For over ten successful years, Women in Biz Network has helped business owners and professionals to connect, share and grow in their business lives. We support local women’s charities and believe giving back to our community is an important part of what makes our organization special. With supportive mentors, advice and online tools, Women in Biz Network is Canada’s trusted network (with global members) for mentorship and career growth. We offer a lifetime of guidance to build a thriving business and career.
Our Mission: We focus on helping women to be happier, healthier, and less isolated while increasing their success through mentorship, advocacy, skill-building events, and training. We have been changing lives for over 10 years and are a community of 35,000 thriving women.
Benefits of joining:
- Mentor Circle with our Level Up Impact and Accountability Club – live online sessions at no charge with access to 12+ mentors all year long recorded and posted for re-play (Receive live coaching and small break-out sessions each month via Zoom). Mentor Circle is the first Tuesday of the month at 1 pm EST for 1.5 hours and the Level Up Impact and Accountability Club is on the last Tuesday of the month at 1 pm EST for 1.5 hours
- Quarterly author led “live” book clubs
- Online portal filled with a variety of tools, action plans, and challenges
- Opportunity to submit articles to our site which are often profiled in our newsletter and across our social media channels
- Introductions and advice from guest mentors and career experts
- Transitional planning support and coaching for when your career is evolving
- Discounts to a variety of events, partner conferences, business services
- Access to enter into our health benefits plan
- Private Linkedin and Facebook Group with helpful articles and advice from members and opportunity to connect with fellow members
- Business Directory Listing that is search engine optimized
- Editorial piece spotlighting you or your business that is featured on our website (reach 35,000)
- Discount to work one on one with founder Leigh Mitchell (25%) on your marketing and branding projects
Who should join?
- Professional women who want to network and get mentorship
- Business owners
- Women in career transition
Women in Biz Network have been featured in national media in North America: