For over ten successful years, Women in Biz Network has helped business owners and professionals to connect, share and grow in their business lives. We support local women’s charities and believe giving back to our community is an important part of what makes our organization special. With supportive mentors, advice and online tools, Women in Biz Network is Canada’s trusted network (with global influence) for mentorship and career growth. We offer a lifetime of guidance to build a thriving business and career.
Our Mission: We focus on helping women to be happier, healthier and less isolated while increasing their success through mentorship, advocacy, skill-building events, and training. We have been changing lives for over 10 years and are a community of 35,000 thriving women.
Women in Biz Network have been featured in national media in North America including the Wall Street Journal, Yahoo, CBC News, The Toronto Star, The Globe and Mail, Global News, Chatelaine Magazine, just to name a few. We are a community of over 35,000 women including internationally recognized celebrity speakers and influencers.
As seen in:
- Clarity coaching session – 1 hour
- LinkedIn rebrand audit and rebrand
- Skills assessment profile – 1 hour
- Connections assessment (we will do our best to match you with some key contacts that can help move you forward)
- Assist you to create or edit your biography
- Brand audit and plan for implementation
- Includes a 1-year membership to Women in Biz Network ($300 value)