For over ten successful years, Women in Biz Network has helped business owners and professionals to connect, share and grow in their business lives. We support local women’s charities and believe giving back to our community is an important part of what makes our organization special. With supportive mentors, advice and online tools, Women in Biz Network is Canada’s trusted network (with global influence) for mentorship and career growth. We offer a lifetime of guidance to build a thriving business and career.
Our Mission: We focus on helping women to be happier, healthier, and less isolated while increasing their success through mentorship, advocacy, skill-building events, and training. We have been changing lives for over 10 years and are a community of 35,000 thriving women.
Next cohort: April 7, 2021 | Sessions will be on Wednesdays from 1-2:30 pm from April 7 to May 5th
Participants will participate in a five-week working program via zoom where we will help you re-launch your career with more impact and brilliance. We will have guest expert speakers each week who start with a 15 min hour session giving additional tips.
- Week 1 – Skills assessment and Branding Basics
- Week 2 – Resume audit and edit
- Week 3– Review resume edits. LinkedIn rebrand coaching.
- Week 4– Review Linkedin edits. Interview Basics with mock interviews (or pitches) in breakouts.
- Week 5 – Assistance to create or edit your biography,
- BONUS OFFER: Includes 6-month membership to Women in Biz Network and access to 12 mentors ($150 value)
- PORTAL ACCESS: My Career in Transition- Strategic Coaching for a Career or Business Life You’ll Love – A series of modules to build your brand and understand what you really want from your career, whether it be freelancing, starting a business, or getting that position you really want.
- Job Leads: We will present job leads to you if any become available in your area of interest/qualification
Leigh Mitchell is a Brand Strategist who loves tapping into your brilliance through her company Bee Happy HR Co and Women in Biz Network. She serves results with a smile, along with great customer service. Leigh works with businesses that are diversity-driven, and mission-based, along with HR departments, and national corporations who want creative, clear, and story-based strategies coupled with impactful positioning. As the founder of Women in Biz Network, Leigh supports women with mentorship, and a vetted, diversity-driven career board. She facilitates skill-building events for a variety of audiences. Leigh also hosts the popular podcast “Time to Thrive”.
Leigh has been featured in the CBC News, The Globe and Mail, CTV News, Toronto Star, Canadian Living, Wall Street Journal, and a speaker at numerous industry events.
Start-up coaching, employer branding, personal branding, recruitment promotion, diversity consulting including our utilizing our vetted career board, workforce campaign marketing, HR/career events, transition coaching.