Sales & Marketing Coaching Program
WHO THIS SYSTEM IS FOR:
- Service-based businesses – This system was designed specifically with the following type of professions in mind: Health Practitioners, Personal Trainers, Real Estate Agents, Interior Designers, Home Organizers, Mortgage Brokers, Financial Advisors, Photographers… AKA Service Providers.
- Fabulous for online or in-person businesses (options /ideas provided for both)
- Don’t do or want to do your marketing? Send your talented assistant through the program. I guarantee that by the time you or your assistant complete this course your marketing and impact will SKYROCKET!
Coaching calls and online learning around:
- Branding and clarity exercises to refine or establish your brand
- Development or refinement of your marketing plan
- Social media and blog marketing strategy (great for SEO)
- Pretty sweet PR plan – How to develop a media plan / speaking strategy
- Sales strategies to grow your business
- Partnership marketing – How to approach develop strategic partners/collaborators
Coaching will address the following pain points
- Marketing overwhelm
- Lack of sales, how to address it and what to do to conquer your fears
- How to read your customer’s needs on the fly
Tools and coaching you will get
- Online lesson modules, worksheets, and templates
- Accountability and advice on how to approach potential collaborators
- Lifetime access to the Heart & Soul Marketing portal
- 1-year membership to the Mentor Circle & Accountability Club ($300 value)
About your marketing coach and instructor:
Leigh Mitchell is the founder of Women in Biz Network. With a natural talent for building thriving communities, Leigh took her business from a handful of women in her neighbourhood to a national network of over 35,000 women across Canada in seven short years! Now you can work with Leigh with one on one coaching to learn the secrets to her success and apply her strategies to grow a thriving community of your own!
Leigh has successfully worked with professional women and business owners, along with major brands such as GM Canada, Microsoft Canada, TELUS, Johnson & Johnson, Maple Leaf Foods, TD Canada Trust, Staples Canada and Penguin Random House Canada. She has been featured on CBC Radio, The Globe and Mail, Toronto Star, Canadian Living Magazine, Wall Street Journal and in other local media as well as a featured speaker at numerous industry events.
Leigh works to create unique experiences for clients. Working with complete transparency. She is honest, kind, and supportive and will make the process fun.