For over ten successful years, Women in Biz Network has helped business owners and professionals to connect, share and grow in their business lives. We support local women’s charities and believe giving back to our community is an important part of what makes our organization special. With supportive mentors, advice and online tools, Women in Biz Network is Canada’s trusted network (with global influence) for mentorship and career growth. We offer a lifetime of guidance to build a thriving business and career.
Our Mission: We focus on helping women to be happier, healthier and less isolated while increasing their success through mentorship, advocacy, skill-building events, and training. We have been changing lives for over 10 years and are a community of 35,000 thriving women.
Women in Biz Network have been featured in national media in North America including the Wall Street Journal, Yahoo, CBC News, The Toronto Star, The Globe and Mail, Global News, Chatelaine Magazine, just to name a few. We are a community of over 35,000 women including internationally recognized celebrity speakers and influencers.
As seen in:
A program and membership to grow your brand and network while becoming a sought after leader in your industry
- Monthly Mastermind & Mentor Circle (live online sessions at no charge – we meet in person 3-4 times per year – there is a small fee for this) – access to 6 mentors
- An Online portal of templates, videos, and action plans to help grow your brand
- Post to our job posting board – post jobs to our site (great for business owners or HR professionals)
- Discounts or free invites to partner conferences and events
- Submit content to our website (Advice, Events and Announcements)
- Regular in-person events in GTA
- Member-only Facebook Group + LinkedIn Group to connect with members
- Business Directory Listing
- Editorial piece on you featured on our website (reach 35,000)
- Discounts and savings plan to a variety of business services
- Discount to work one on one with founder Leigh Mitchell on your marketing and branding projects
- Access to Health Benefit Plan
Who should join?
- Professional women
- HR professionals
- Women considering career changes
- Women looking for mentorship opportunities
How we are different:
We look at the whole entrepreneur and professional women. She functions best when she is in alignment with all the areas of her life that matter and surrounded by others that share her vision and values. A Women in Biz Network member prioritizes her career and business but also wants a fully thriving life outside of her professional self. She is not defined by just one part of her. She is many things and we are there to help her shine. We provide mentorship opportunities for her to give and receive within our community. We don’t segregate by the level of income or social status. We believe that we can all rise up together, putting aside comparisons and egos to make a difference collectively.