For over ten successful years, Women in Biz Network has helped business owners and professionals to connect, share and grow in their business lives. We support local women’s charities and believe giving back to our community is an important part of what makes our organization special. With supportive mentors, advice and online tools, Women in Biz Network is Canada’s trusted network (with global influence) for mentorship and career growth. We offer a lifetime of guidance to build a thriving business and career.
Our Mission: We focus on helping women to be happier, healthier and less isolated while increasing their success through mentorship, advocacy, skill-building events, and training. We have been changing lives for over 10 years and are a community of 35,000 thriving women.
Women in Biz Network have been featured in national media in North America:
Benefits of joining:
- Monthly Mastermind & Mentor Circle (live online sessions at no charge – we meet in person 3-4 times per year – there is a small fee for this) – access to 6 mentors
- Introductions and advice from guest mentors and career experts
- Transitional planning advice: From school to career, from maternity leave back to work, back after a “break” from work
- Discounts to a variety of services and businesses
- Discounts or free invites to partner conferences and events
- Regular in-person events in GTA
- Private Linkedin Group with helpful articles and networking advice from members
- Business Directory Listing
- Editorial piece on you featured on our website (reach 35,000)
- Discount to work one on one with founder Leigh Mitchell (10%) on your marketing and branding projects
Who should join?
- Professional women who want to network and get mentorship
- Business owners
- Women in career transition