We all have room to grow, but sometimes we don’t know how to start, or even where exactly we’re going. Choosing to partner with a mentor will give you access to someone who can help you figure it out.
Do I need a Mentor?
- You can learn from their vast experience
- They will help you define your goals
- They improve your accountability
- According to stats reported by the Startup Genome Project, startups are seven times more likely to raise investment money and three-and-a-half times more likely to grow user numbers for their products and services if they have helpful mentors.
- Must read articles on mentorship
What is involved?
- A discussion with your mentor over a phone call or in person for one hour per month
What is the commitment?
- We ask that you commit a minimum of one hour each month for six months. However, this relationship does not need to end at six months – it could continue on beyond this suggested time. We hope it does!
Can I be a mentee and mentor?
- Yes, we believe in cross mentoring. With diverse backgrounds and skill sets we can benefit all from cross mentoring. That could mean that you and your mentor look at ways you can both mentor each other or we match you with someone else as a mentee while you are also mentoring.