Sleep Country Canada Sales Associate
At Sleep Country Canada we are passionate about all things sleep. We are a proud Canadian brand and sleep destination for all! We want to help all Canadians get a better night’s sleep.
Sales Associates at Sleep Country Canada are at the heart of the customer experience. We provide our associates with a great workplace experience, continuous learning and development opportunities, as well as the tools to help them become true Sleep Experts.
This full-time “industry-leading” commissioned role will motivate and empower you to go above and beyond to make a difference in the lives of our customers.
Based on our national average sales commission & bonus earnings, you have the potential to earn $70,000 per year, or more, based on performance. (These figures represent historical averages but does not represent a guaranteed minimum income).
We know you are not average! Sleep Country is the real deal, your potential is yet to be tapped! Connect with us to find out more!
Why Work for Us:
- This is not just a job but a CAREER with opportunities for growth and development
- We promote 100% sales leadership roles internally
- No caps on Commission; Monetary Bonuses; Monetary Sales Contests
- We will invest in you and provide extensive sales training on our products and services
- You will have access to our in-house learning platform that provides world class content of over 9,000 digital courses taught by industry experts in a variety of languages
- We provide full Medical & Dental Benefits and a Deferred Profit Sharing Program
- We offer Maternity/Parental Leave Top up Benefits
- You can also take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement Program (Professional AND Personal Development that even includes scuba diving classes!)
- We provide an Annual Wellness Credit for all our Associates! Any products and services that improve your health and well-being are eligible, whether that’s health assessments, nutrition counselling, hiking shoes, a yoga outfit or fitness equipment!
- You are able to gain access to our Associate Discount Program where you will be able to enjoy some of the world’s best sleep products
- We also offer a paid day off to Volunteer at your local charity of choice
- We are also proud to share that we are winners of:
- Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- Great Place to work
- Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality
As a Sales Associate, you’ll:
- Engage with customers to identify their needs and wants, promote our quality products and service offerings
- Ensure our stores are always visually appealing through product presentation, replenishment and store housekeeping
- Ideally have 1- 3 years of experience in Sales, Retail and/or Customer Service, however this is an asset but not mandatory as we will invest in the right person!
- Need a positive, optimistic attitude and a strong customer focus to succeed
- Be performance focused, have a growth mindset, and committed ongoing continuous education and learning
- Available to work days, evenings and weekends
Sleep Country Careers: Job opportunities and careers with Sleep Country Canada
LEARN MORE NOW
We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority, and persons with a disability.