ITWC is the Canadian AI-enabled digital media and marketing platform reaching Canada’s most influential, engaged and targeted technology decision-makers. Using first-party data, the science of demand generation, and industry knowledge, we create value for both our community of participants of over 280,000 CASL-compliant subscribers and our leading vendor customers.
We offer a diverse portfolio of content marketing, lead generation, and event opportunities that connect our clients in relevant ways with the customers they are seeking. We practice turnkey, white-glove service so you can focus on what you do best.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Content Marketing Editor to work with our team to help continue to produce the industry-leading digital content that has earned ITWC more than a dozen Canadian Online Publishing Awards over the past five years.
This position will work with both marketing and editorial focusing on the creation of case studies, articles, research papers, event proceedings, newsletters, and specific digital outputs based on required campaigns. The Editor will also contribute with the CMO event scripting development and coordinating scripts into the production for virtual and live events.
This position requires a client-centric approach and client-facing experience.
The Senior Technical Content Marketing Editor plays a strategic and tactical role within our team of marketing professionals and content creators. Equal parts creative and process-driven, the successful individual will help shape content deliverables to exceed client expectations.
- Work strategically with the Chief Content Officer to incorporate innovative writing approaches while maintaining a close interface with the CMO to ensure marketing mandates are met.
- Work tactically with the Marketing Manager to ensure integration of all programs.
- Work with the marketing team, and contract writers to create content and marketing deliverables across email, blog, taskforce, whitepaper, videos, podcasts, and other formats.
- Develop unique, engaging, solution-oriented content while maintaining ITWC brand standards, voice, and style.
- Be responsible for managing freelance budgets.
- Edit and bar raise marketing content produced within the organization.
- Coordinate effort with Project Managers to work through the detailed processes to gain approval from clients
- Manage the delivery of diverse and multiple projects on time and on budget.
- Work with the internal team to develop amplification opportunities for marketing content
- Ideate new communication channels, content formats and programs based on client and business needs.
- Evaluate content metrics and iterate based on results
- Leverage available data and insights to inform messaging and strategy.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality
- Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach on a consistent basis
- Significant proven IT experience with extensive writing-focused outputs
- Native-level proficiency in English
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders at various levels and in different locales, with the ability to drive alignment
- Ability to think strategically while being hands-on, organized, and detail-oriented
- Ability to always be client-centric in your approach to commercial content
- Able to thrive in an agile environment, balancing strategy and execution as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Professional experience in marketing or marketing research
- Strong project management, creative thinking, and analytical skills
- Possess an understanding of various video production procedures to ensure proper flow of event scripting
- Must be able to manage their time efficiently.
- Experience writing for B2B technology or advertising programs
- Have familiarity with global and industry-wide technology trends
- Leadership skills
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
If you love working in digital ITWC is the place for you! We are agile, encouraging failing fast and moving on to ensure we produce the best solution and quality, and are very TEAM-driven. Our staff members come from all over the world and enjoy a safe environment. We are a community of 40 plus 40 more contractors and freelancers that make up the ITWC ecosystem. We are a creative force, a force that wants to excel and make a difference in the digital media landscape.
Employees of ITWC Enjoy:
- Full Benefits
- Free Parking at Office
- Pension Matching
- Mobile Allowance
- Technology Package includes Laptop
$75,000 plus bonuses
ITWC has an accommodation process in place that provides accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please let us know and we will ensure that the appropriate accommodations are in place before you begin your employment. We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusion, equity, and diversity.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resumes to email@example.com and place in the subject line:
“Application for Senior Technical Content Marketing Editor”