Investment: $35 | September 29, 2016 | WIBN Members Only (1 visit allowed as non member)
Feel free to arrive around 10:30 am to get yourself a coffee
- 11:00 am – Opening breathing exercise to centre and destress, followed by a quick 1 minute introduction of our mentors and participants
- 11:30 am – Brain dump – what is your number one challenge? Please come prepared to meeting with narrowing in on the number one thing currently holding you back.
- 12:00 pm– We will complete a “grouping” exercise of challenges to break it down and work towards success.
- 12:30 pm– Getting centred with our gut exercise – each participant will take a moment to silently check in with themselves to see if there is a solution lurking in the quiet. Then taking turns each will share for one minute what they think they may need to do to succeed and then look to the group for further suggestions.
- 1:30 pm – Each participant will be paired up with a mentor for that month, who will commit to following up with the participant 1-3 weeks after the meeting date in order to check in and see if the challenge is been reframed and broken down in order to work towards success
- 1:50 pm – Closing breathing exercise to focus on reducing anxiety, fear and increasing acceptance and good vibes to so that you can forward in peace with your month!
Why you need it:
71% of Canadian women indicated that they would like to start their own business and 83% of them said having access to role models or mentors would be important to their success. Women in Biz Network believe that members supporting members is key to our collective success. Women in Biz Members gather once a month. Enjoy access to different mentors and together we can brainstorm and plan for your growth and development as an entrepreneur or a professional.