Natasha Mitchell’s proprietary S.I.M.P.L.E Business Method © focusses on 3 BUSINESS PILLARS
- SELF – Defining your WHY, your dream life, your strengths, and weaknesses so that you can do more of what you love, less of what you don’t, and design your business to fit your life and not the other way around!
- BUSINESS – Strategies, Systems, and Processes, that allow you to work effectively and efficiently, keep you focussed and organized and use the power of leverage to do more with less effort
- TEAM – Hiring, training, and engaging your team in your vision and mission, so that you have the best people to support your clients and your brand.
5 Step to a S.I.M.P.L.E Business™
- Clarify your direction personally and professionally in order to align your business to your lifestyle and not the other way around
- Evaluate your current business model to confirm your offer, your audience and options to increase profit.
- Create the specific strategies and action plans to implement your business growth plans so you will stay focussed and organized
- Upgrade your skills (focus, time management, leadership, sales, marketing etc.) so you can run your business with confidence and ease
- Develop systems and structures that will allow you to scale your business easily and efficiently without sacrificing your freedom or your sanity!!
About Natasha Mitchell in her own words:
Hi, I’m Natasha Founder of Inspire & Drive. I’ve always had a passion for the arts; dance, music, theatre, and fashion. A beautiful piece of art, dance or music inspires me and makes me happy. That’s why I want to surround myself with creative people, like you. I want to make business easy and fun so that you can focus on sharing your gifts and talents with the world. As an international business consultant for over 20 years, I’ve helped clients get clarity on their goals, remove barriers and help them to create repeatable systems and processes that help their business and teams run more effectively and efficiently. I work with creative women business owners like wedding planners, photographers, videographers, authors, art teachers, and more to help them create the strategies and systems they need to stay focussed and organized while building their teams and developing their leadership skills so they can step out of the day to day grind and focus on the big picture and creative vision. My clients tell me I’m the perfect complement to their right-brained, creative approach. I would love to help your business to get to the next level without the stress and struggle so you can get back to being creative having more fun and freedom.
YOU MIGHT LIKE: Natasha’s Podcast Interview- Tackling biz barriers with mentors & planning
Women in Biz Network (WIBN) is known for leveling up leadership, business, and career success of professional and entrepreneurial women with results-based mentorship and peer-to-peer coaching. Programs and services include a prominent advisory board of 12+ mentors ready to service the WIBN Community. In 2020, WIBN launched a vetted career board where employers looking to share their progressive job opportunities are coached on the pillars of advancing gender equality. Each WIBN client is also provided with an overview of inclusive hiring practices. With a strong demand to support diversity and inclusion in workplaces a sister company, Bee Happy HR – Your Diverse Talent Hive was created by founder Leigh Mitchell to meet the needs of HR and business communities with diversity-driven employer branding and recruitment services. Clients report success with increasing a sense of belonging within their workplaces resulting in profitable, happy, and engaged workforces powering our global and local economies. Connect with us at #beehappyhr and #womenbiznetwork across your favourite social media channels. Book a discovery call with myself or Sara Bibb via our online booking calendar.