If you own a business or have to book phone calls and appointments regularly then you must try out auto scheduling to save you time going back and forth over appointment planning. It is a huge time waster and I hope this information will be useful to take back your life!
There are many benefits of switching to online scheduling software. They include:
- Customer self-scheduling: I absolutely hate wasting time trying to find time to meet or speak with my clients and prospects. The easiest way for both parties involved is to pick a time that works for you both and have it done directly to your Outlook, Google or Apple calendar. Need to reschedule – either for you or the client? The auto scheduler can handle that for you. When the time is not available it disappears from the optional times. Easy peasy!
- Reduced no-shows: Online scheduling software sends automatic reminders to your clients through email and text messaging. These dramatically reduce missed appointments that cost your business money.
- Accessibility: Online scheduling workstations can be accessed anywhere and at any time from Internet-connected devices. This includes laptops, smartphones and tablets.
- Staff scheduling: Online software can manage your staff schedules, while accounting for flexible scheduling to keep your employees happy and managed efficiently.
- Marketing: One-click Book Now buttons and links on your website and social media pages not only allow for easy scheduling, but are excellent marketing tools as well
- Customization: Some online scheduling software programs offer sophisticated customization options to fit your unique business’s specific needs.
- Customer Support: Some providers of online scheduling software offer 24-hour customer and tech support in case of an emergency.
As mentioned before, there are many benefits to implementing online scheduling software at your business. In fact, there are many more than just the ones listed above. But for those reasons only, online scheduling software is more than worth it.
What to use:
- Youcanbook.me – This is the scheduling tool that we use. Connect with your calendar and only share the times you want with your customers – they book straight into your calendar. Customers get their own notifications, reminders, calendar invites and more. Here is my schedule to see how it looks when it is setup. I batch my appointments into a few days. I don’t take appointments every day of the week. GOOD TO KNOW: There are free and paid versions available. It can also be connected to STRIPE so clients can pay for the time they book with you should you be charging for your time. Learn more
Acuity Scheduling -It’s like a personal assistant for your schedule–only better. With Acuity Scheduling, booking appointments with your clients & customers doesnt have to be a neverending time suck anymore. (Hallelujah!) Let your clients view your real-time availability, select the date and time that works best for them, pay in advance via Stripe, Paypal or Authorize.net, and even cancel or reschedule all on their own–without you having to drive yourself crazy. Learn more
- Timely – Timely empowers you to organise your business, staff & clients with its brilliant calendar. While freeing up your precious time with online bookings, automated reminders & daily administration tasks. Work from anywhere with Timely using any computer, tablet or smartphone. You wont need to be in the salon to keep an eye on your business. Learn more
Twitter + Instagram at @thriveincanada | Call me at 1 (877) 886-0850 or email me at Leigh@Womeninbiznetwork.com
More about my marketing services can be found at leighmitchell.com