DATE: Thursday, August 23, 2012 from 6:30-9pm (EST)
It’s an ugly economy out there. You need actionable strategies to take your content marketing to the next level – and take your company from surviving to thriving. What you need is the Blog Squad – and we’ve got them!
Blogging is a business tool, which can be used to promote your business. If you do it right, it leads to selling more stuff. Do it wrong and it’s a time-consuming hobby. Our Blog Squad doesn’t play around with blogging – they do it to make money.
Join us for an interactive panel discussion and discover the “insider” blogging strategies you can use instantly. We’ll be covering issues that straddle 4 main categories:
· Search Engine Optimization – Just because you can’t afford an SEO specialist doesn’t mean you can’t tempt Google to serve up your content to potential customers.
· Blogging Best Practices – From blogging frequency to how to use multi-media, learn how the experts do it.
· Writing with Passion – Blogs have personality, pizazz and all that jazz because we all know boring doesn’t get shared. Learn how to inject yourself into your business blog
· Social Signals – Just because you blog, doesn’t mean they will come. Our Blog Squad will share how social media can help.
Meet Our Panelists
- Ann Douglas, parenting expert, author of Mother of All Baby Books & Toronto Star columnist
- Lianne Phillipson-Webb, Sprout Right, registered nutritionist & author
- Julie Cole, Mabel’s Labels Co-Founder
- Leslie Hughes, Punch Media, social media consultant
- Julia Rosien, Social North, SEO expert & moderator
Free images from FreeDigitalPhotos.net